Don’t worry, we got you covered.
Jailbreaking refers to the process in which the user gains access to the Apple’s operating system (iOS) and modify it to remove restrictions, make changes and to install the required malware which is otherwise not allowed by the Apple manufacturers.
Have you ever tried to use your iPhone as remote control? This is what I have covered here for you!
There are multiple ways to do it and different tools are also available making the whole process a lot easier.
So, In today topic, we’re going to teach you about jailbreaking the iPhone.
Also, the best part is, we’re also highlighting, how you can jailbreak the iPhone without the computer.
Are you ready? Let’s get started.
What is jailbreaking?
To put it in simple words, jailbreaking means to get access to the unauthorized software of your device (which is otherwise not available to the users) to make the acceptable changes to the operating system.
The term “jailbreaking” is generally used in connection with Apple’s iPhone. On a wider prospect, a person can jailbreak any device by accessing it in such a way which is not allowed by the manufacturer.
I know you are wondering then why a person needs to jailbreak the iPhone? This is what we are going to discuss next!
Why do people jailbreak the iPhone?
Apple puts a lot of restrictions on what kind of apps can or cannot be installed on their devices. This reason may be related to security purposes but all this results in a somewhat limited experience for the end-users.
Jailbreaking is usually done for device customization, feature expansion or to install custom third-party applications on the device.
Is it legal?
To be honest, It is completely legal. If this decision was up to the manufacturers, it wouldn’t be allowed but and the users have the right to jailbreak their devices according to the law(at least in the U.S.).
Now, let’s take a look at how this can be achieved.
How to jailbreak iPhone?
To jailbreak an iPhone, follow these steps and …boom you’re done.😉
1) Connect iPhone to your computer, Open iTunes and take a backup of the device.
2) Update the device to the latest iOS version (i.e. iOS 13). To do this go to Settings > General > Software Update.
3) Reboot the iOS device and download Hexxa Plus.
4) Tap Allow > Download. Then go to Settings > Profile Download and tap the download link. It may ask you to confirm the device’s passcode.
5) Now you can download Cydia (an App Store for jailbreak applications). Open Hexxa Plus app and tap Get Repos.
6) Scroll to the App Managers Repo List and tap it, then copy the address http://ios.cyrepo.tk/.
7) Open your Hexxa Plus app and tap Extract Repo. Paste the address, tap Ok to extract the Cydia repo.
8) Tap the download button. Tap Allow > Go to Settings > Profile Download > Install.
9) Enter your passcode, then tap Install > Done.
How to jailbreak an iPhone without a Computer?
Jailbreaking can be done completely without a computer and here’s how you can do it. Before doing this make sure to backup your device so that all of your data is safe and secure.
1) Go to next.tweakboxapp.com and tap Apps at the top.
2) Tap Tweakbox Apps.
3) Scroll down, find “unc0ver Jailbreak” .
4) Once the page is loaded tap the Install button and confirm the popup box and let it download.
5) Open the Settings app and then go to General > Profiles and Device Management> Lebo International Investment Development Co.Ltd.
6) Tap on Trust Lebo International Investment Development Co.Ltd option and then click Trust in the confirmation box.
7) Go to Home screen and find unc0ver app and tap Jailbreak.
8) Cydia should appear on the Home screen when the jailbreak is complete.
After completing the jailbreak process, restore your data onto your iOS device. You can now install apps on your device and make changes according to your requirements.
The decision to jailbreak an iPhone depends entirely on the person using it. If a user is satisfied with the limitations Apple puts on them, then there is no need to do this.
But, if you want to make some deliberate changes to your device you can follow the above-mentioned steps of jailbreaking iPhone with or without using the computer.
Hopefully, after reading our awesome guide, you will be able to jailbreak the iPhone quickly. Please, let us know if you have any questions or suggestions about this topic, The comment section is below.