Power Banks are, without a doubt, one of the most important smartphone accessories in today’s time. We have been so used to our smartphones and other electronic devices that they are now an intricate part of our lives.
In fact, if statistics are anything to go by, there are over 3.50 Billion smartphone users in the world today.
And not just smartphones, they are now charging even laptops, smartwatches, and many other devices. Now imagine, if any of your devices run out of battery, a power bank would always come in handy.
And that’s why we are giving you some information about the most amazing power banks in the market right now.
List of the Best Power Banks
Here’s a quick overview of the power banks mentioned in the article below:
|Features||Anker PowerCore Power Bank||RAV Power||Mophie Powerstation Plus XL||iMuto X6 Power Bank||AUKEY Power Bank||Omni 20+ Power Bank|
|Battery Capacity||20,100 mAh||20,000 mAh||10,000 mAh||30,000 mah||20,000 mah||20,100 mAh|
|USB Ports||Dual USB output port||2 Micro USB ports||Dual USB port||3 USB Ports||Dual AiPower USB ports||Four ports|
Here is some information about the best power banks, along with their key features, pros, and more.
Anker PowerCore is one of the most popular power banks on this list. The best part about it is that it comes with a massive battery capacity of 20,100 mAh.
- Ultimate Charging Convenience- It comes with a 20,100 mAh capacity for effortless charging when needed without carrying multiple charging cables.
- Dual Port Support- Anker PowerCore Power Bank comes with single input V8. Plus the dual USB output port allows you to charge two devices simultaneously.
- Stylish Design- It is sleek with high-quality material and comes in two colors i.e, Black, Blue, Red, White.
- It is designed to recharge an iPhone up to seven times. You can also charge your tablets at least two times.
- A big advantage when you have two devices of the different ports to charge at the same time.
- The texture of the edges feels great and prevents accidental slips.
Price: $49.99 for 20,100 mAh capacity.
Syska Power Bank is another excellent power bank that can help you sustain your smartphone battery.
- Never Run Out of Power- It is packed with superb energy and also its polymer cell is BIS Certified. Plus the amount and quality of the battery stay for longer.
- Multiple Charging- RAVPower has 2 USB ports where you can charge 2 devices at the same time.
- Lightweight – The best part about RAVPower is that it is lightweight and streamlined, which means it can fit easily in your pocket.
- It helps you charge two phones at the same time.
- The fact that it is lightweight helps you fit it in a pocket.
- The LED display lets you know the power level of the bank beforehand.
- The battery capacity is large in an amount that helps your device run for a longer time, where you can charge your device 4-5 times when the battery of the power bank is full.
Price: $49.99 for 20,000 mAh capacity.
If you want a power bank with high durability and safety assurance, then the Mophie Powerstation Plus XL has you covered.
- High Durable Battery Life- Mophie Powerstation Plus XL comes with a battery high efficiency and charging conversion rate. All in all, its durable, reliable, and safe.
- Lightning Cable – It comes with an embedded lightning cable, which means any Qi charger can help you charge it wirelessly.
- ABS Quality- The quality is ABS Plastic construction along with matte finish which promises high durability and stylish look.
- Beautiful elongated shape for aesthetic appeal.
- It has the LED charging indicator which indicates the battery status.
- The maximum current output from the ports while charging two devices is 10W of power at 2. 1A speed.
4. iMuto X6
iMuto X6 power bank is one of the best power banks in the market today. It comes loaded with all sorts of features, including massive battery, multiple USB ports to help you charge numerous devices at once, and so forth.
- A high-capacity battery – iMuto X6 comes with high capacity 30,000 mah Battery.
- Polymer Batteries – Its build-in A-Class Lithium polymer batteries. And it could charge your phone up to 11 times.
- Smart Digital Screen – With the smart digital screen, you can check the remaining power in digital format, and it’s hidden until activated.
- Multiple USB Ports – With 3 USB Ports, you can charge up to 3 mobile phones at the same time.
- Good Battery Capacity is good for a long trip
- You can see the remaining battery on the available display
- Provides the power of 5V/3.4A
Price: $36.89 for 30,000 mAh capacity.
The AUKEY power bank is another great power bank on this list that can help you stay updated and never worry about battery life.
- Excellent Battery Capacity – It comes with a capacity of 20,000 mah
- Charge your Apple devices – Can fully charge your iPad Pro 1.4 times, iPhone 11 6 times, and iPhone 7 at least 8 times
- Charge multiple devices – You can be able to charge up to two devices at the same time
- It comes with 2 years of the limited warranty
- Dual AiPower USB ports simultaneously refill two USB-powered devices at up to 3.4A
- With Built-in safeguards, you can protect your devices against excessive current, and overheating.
Price: $33.99 for 20,000 mAh capacity.
6. Omni 20+
Omni 20+ comes loaded with plenty of features to help you charge multiple devices at once. Moreover, it comes with four ports and can charge your laptops as well.
- Multiple ports – It comes with four ports and can charge your laptop
- Wireless charging support – It comes with wireless charging support so when you forget charging cable at home you can charge your phone just by placing your phone on top of the power bank
- AC/DC outlets – This is the first smart power bank with AC/DC outlets to charge your laptops, DSLR cameras, and more
- Charge your Laptop and DSLR with AC/DC outlets
- You can charge your wireless devices with it
- Comes with 1 year of warranty
Price: $199 for 20100mAh capacity.
This is it. These are some of the greatest power chargers of 2020 in the market.
Now, it’s your take on which on power bank suits your requirements. According to us, all three are giving the best outcomes according to the price we pay.
So let us know what are your thoughts on this and which one will you prefer to use or share your experience with us if you are using any one of them.
If you are looking for more cell phone accessories to spruce up your smartphone experience, then check out this list of Top 7 Cell Phone Accessories.